Four Star Greenhouse has released its 2024 Plants & Programs digital guide, which features information you’ll need for the next growing season. It includes new Proven Winners varieties, bundled combinations, details on Four Star’s simplified Complete Package Program, and more.
“Our unwavering commitment to plant performance provides the lens we use to select the most extraordinary varieties from among the thousands we see,” says Josh Miller, Four Star New Product Development Manager. “That focus is how we have arrived at our Class of 2024: a robust medley of innovative new varieties chosen with an eye on what’s next in trending colors and forms, alongside exciting upgrades to garden favorites.”
The Complete Package Program has been updated and simplified to match how you grow, so you can order the containers you need, including the Eco+ Grande compostable container, based on your single pot production.
Check out the 2024 Plants & Programs digital guide for:
- New Proven Winners annuals, including Supertunia Hoopla Vivid Orchid and Superbells Double Vintage Coral
- New 3- and 4-variety Bundled Combination Kits, and Bundled Combination Kits Lite for growers planting smaller combinations
- New simplified ordering of branded containers
- Details on the the Eco+ Grande™ compostable container
- Fertilizer and soil offerings to help plants reach their full potential.
Announcing Greenhouse Grower’s 2023 Medal of Excellence Award Winners